Sunday, July 12, 2009

Work Shmork


Trying to blog while you're nauseous out of your gourd is tough.

I made it through the work week. It's probably the last shoot I can handle, but I seriously don't know what to do for a living now, as I wait for my writing "success". I'm strangely calm about the threat of being jobless, homeless, etc... but I have faith things will work out as they should and they will probably be for the best. I just have a hard time with possibly giving up my independence. But grateful for the love I have in my life. Uh oh, I'm becoming an emotional person. Tough exterior is melting..... Must.....go.....feed.

Again....toughest money I've ever earned was July 7th - 11th. Sick, exhausted, fifteen hour physical work days.



I carried four hundred dollars worth of mexican food, up three flights of stairs....five trips, sweating and damn near crying. Some took pity on me and I received help for the last leg of the trip. My ancestors had it much worse, so....I'll suck it up.

And the help didn't come from the people I work WITH it came from the people who Hire the people I work with and I had been driving around. They took pity on me. It's strange how this "industry" robs people of their humanity. Especially the ones who reside in los angeles. The people who helped me were from other states.

No comments:

Post a Comment