Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Body aches and pains

I was able to eat some avocado today. Green stuff.
I also indulged in having breakfast..twice.

at 8am - oatmeal w/blueberries and a few pieces of ham
at 9am - At the car dealer, they gave me a coupon for complimentary breakfast. How could I resist. Scrambled eggs and bacon. :-)

I will walk. I will walk. I will not become a house in the name of motherhood. (I hope.)

Body aches have kicked in. I feel like I'm coming down with a flu, but I'm not. I keep stretching, twirling my toes (which makes them hurt worse) and pacing around my home like a zombie. I also discovered...PRUNE JUICE works. I won't go on any further about what it "works", but it works. Thank GOD!!

My poor man, I must be a joy, though we currently do not live together so I try to just go home so that I can act like a zombie without spreading my misery.

Unfortunately, I must deal with the body aches because I don't take aspirin. I think the last time I took a tylenol was 1996, so I'm not gonna start now. I will take a shower and curl up in the fetal position and try to go to sleep. I feel no pain, no nausea when I'm asleep. And sleep has felt great lately. I used to be an insomniac, gratefully, junior is seeing to it that "we" rest enough.

I wonder if this drama will level out as my body gets used to its "roommate". :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment