Saturday, August 8, 2009

WELP...

I did NOT make it through the few days of work. I worked two days before I gave out. I am stubborn and determined and was on a mission, but my poor body couldn't take 14 hour work days of running around in 94degree weather. I got a nose bleed..twice. I had to sneak in 20 minute naps the second day. I just disappeared to my car and put the ac on. I cried like a baby after I got home on the first day. My body ached, my stomach was sore to the touch. It's evident I can no longer work as a production assistant. Not to mention, I'm showing a bit and a pregnant production assistant just looks pitiful.

So they had to replace me for Friday and next Monday. Man, I could've used the dough, but my body with this child in it needs rest and a sensible plan of financial action. Maybe I'll buy a hat and a tambourine and sing on Venice Beach. "This little light of mine" I bet would bring the house down. :-)


It's not the dire.....yet.

The next day, I slept ALL day long. Besides working 14 ridiculous hours, 2 days in a row, I'm anemic and already tired, so I'm letting myself off the hook. And I apologize to my little one for being a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment