Saturday, February 20, 2010

OVERDUE

For real? I'm 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant. You've got to be kidding me. This child is apparently very comfortable. I've been to the hospital twice but no cigar. I'm hurting. It's one thing to have a growing child in the womb. I can take all she dished out. The nausea the exhaustion the bone pain and insomnia. But it's a whole other show Oprah, when the child is fully baked. It's time little girl, come on. There is a lot more room outside of my womb than in my womb. And I think i have a future soccer player in there because when she stretches and kicks...whoa.

Gratefully, she is still head down. That whole "Version" magic was insane. I've been walking and going walking today again, trying to use the laws of gravity to help speed the process. Plus the longer she's in there the more I worry. Even though when she moves it is uncomfortable and sometimes truly painful, I still try to wake her when I feel she hasn't moved enough.

Ease my mind and my body and make your entrance into this world, pronto. Due date of Feb 16 has come and gone. We have left Aquarius and are now in Pisces. Erykah Badu, Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte, Ron Howard, Bobby Fischer and Liza Minelli and Albert Einstein are all Pisces. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment